Wednesday, March 6, 2013

In difficulties

Time is flying by so fast, happiness and sadness come but none of them stays for ever. These days I have mixture of feelings; sadness, happiness, excitement and ..., it's been 9 month since the new period of Sepehr's back pain which is coming and going periodically has started but the problem is this time the pain showed up in a harsh way. We knew he need a surgery but kind of ignored it hoping pool and excersize will help, now that he can not walk or sit we decided once for all he has to go under the surgery. Two weeks from now he has the operation. It is hard for me, having no parents here to rely on, and even worse that I can not tell our parents over there because Sepehr's mom is also having surgery and I don't want to make more trouble. Therefore I am full of different feelings and just hoping for the best, may God help us.

No comments:

Post a Comment