Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Life is so good

I am enjoying my life with this weather:
Pictures will be published
From yesterday when I talked with my professor about my problem and he helped my out, my moments have became extremely joyful. I had a series of relaxation after it:
1. I came out of his office and it was raining.
2. After classes I went grocery shopping. ( I like grocery shopping during week around 3 when it is not crowded)
3. Sepehr helped me making a new Turkish dinner (Beyti Kebab) which he loved. It is always good to do something together.
4. Skype with mom.
5. Lala

Today I woke up at 10!!!! ( I slept very little the night before ) and had the cozy feeling under the warm blanket, went to school and had the class with the best Government professor of the world (Mr. Schiender), now I am blogging and drinking a hot cup of cocoa milk and enjoying my life.

P.S. I am still waiting for the interview and kind of worrying.

No comments:

Post a Comment