Friday, November 23, 2012

Thankful

Maybe nothing extraordinary has happened these days to brag about but we are all healthy in overall, just Sepehr has some chronic lower back pain which is bothering him during last couple of weeks. I am waiting for an interview and really want the invitation for that so I am trying to be calm and think positive. Hopefully I will be known in about 1 or 1.5 month therefore that's not a long period. 
Yesterday was the thanksgiving and every year Sepehr's uncle invites everyone to his house but this year something happened for him. We were thinking what to do that at last came with the idea to invite Sepehr's cousin and one of my cousins who moved recently here. This was my first time making a turkey, but it came out great.
We went for shopping today from 8 in the morning, I don't know if it was because of the black Friday or what that we were so enthusiastic about going out, we came back at 3 in the afternoon, exhausted with lots of money spent. Now I am sitting here thinking  about the money I spent over clothes and if it was necessary and have a fluctuating feeling of satisfaction and regret, because I had ordered so many things online also. But I think the satisfaction will override the second one at last ;) 
Really we need to watch out and try to save more instead of buying unnecessary items.
OK, that was about these days, until next time.


No comments:

Post a Comment